Safe & Secure Child Care Services
Nothing is more important than your child’s safety and security.
Strong Start is built on the promise of creating an environment where all children feel physically and emotionally secure. That sense of security and peace of mind will be extended to you as a parent as well. We offer what most day care services can not.
Several of our safety and security measures exceed Connecticut’s state licensing requirements. In particular:
- Our security system: Connecticut does not require security systems to be installed in early learning centers. Strong Start features a state-of-the-art video security system that monitors activity inside each classroom, in all common areas, in our parking lot, and at all entrances.
- Controlled access to the center: Each outside visitor to Strong Start must be buzzed through our main entrance after being identified by our video security system.
- Background checks: All faculty, staff and regular visitors who interact with children at Strong Start are fingerprinted and subject to thorough criminal record checks, sex offender searches and social security verification along with other screening measures.
- Emergency contacts and approved pick-up lists: Each Strong Start family must submit a list of emergency contacts as well as a signed list of approved parents, grandparents, relatives and other caregivers who are allowed to pick up a child at the end of the day. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL A CHILD BE RELEASED TO A PERSON NOT ON THAT CHILD’S SIGNED PICK-UP LIST.
- More space for your child to grow: We allot significantly more square feet per child than the 35 square feet mandated by the state. We believe more attention and more space combine to provide a better learning and care experience for your child.
Schedule your tour now! The best way to see how Strong Start is right for your child is to see it for yourself. Call or email us today!